- Bellagio Boutique Event Venue
- Borgata Wedding and Event Venue
- Canada's Wonderland
- Canlan Ice Sports Etobicoke
- Future Stars Arena
- Magnotta Winery
- Reptilia Inc.
- Terrace Banquet Centre
- The Manor
- The National Golf Club
- The Venetian Banquet & Hospitality Centre
- Toronto Pearson International Airport
- Vaughan Mills Mall
- York University
How To Get Here
What to do in Vaughan
Zipping through on a business trip or carefree vacation and wondering what to do in Vaughan? Aloft Vaughan Mills offers easy breezy access to the entire area—but is light-years from all those run-of-the-mill suburban hotels. Abuzz with the energy of discovery and interaction, this bold new lodging alternative will surely inspire you to explore all that Vaughan and Greater Toronto have to offer.
- Canada's Wonderland | 1.0 km - Canada's Wonderland is a 330-acre theme park located in Vaughan, Ontario, Canada, a suburb directly north of Toronto. Opened in 1981, it was Canada's first major theme park and is still today the largest theme park in Canada
- Reptilia Inc. | 3.2 km - A state of the Art 25,000 square foot facility complete with 53 large reptile exhibits, venomous and non venomous nurseries and a theatre for live shows, proudly operated by exceptional Cast members.
- Magnotta Winery | 4.5 km - Large producer of wine, winemaking juice, and beer in various locations. Offers winery tours, investor information, price, awards, and events listings throughout the year.
- Black Creek Pioneer Village | 7.6 km - Become immersed in the lifestyles, customs, and surroundings of early residents who built the foundations of modern Toronto and Ontario at the typical crossroads community village found in the Toronto area during the 1800's.
- McMichael Canadian Art Collection | 16 km - Offering visitors a truly unique Canadian experience. From the art within the gallery to the surrounding landscape, the McMichael is the perfect gallery for an introduction to Canada's art, its peoples, their cultures and their history.
- Wild Water Kingdom | 18 km - Wild Water Kingdom has attractions for young and old, including seven-story speed slides, tube slides, a children's interactive playground, tidal wave pool, mini-golf, batting cages, hot tubs, and Caribbean Cove - a tropical paradise
- The Country Club | 9 km - Experience two 18-hole championship courses at the Country Club Vaughan.
- The National Golf Club | 7.5 km - An exclusive men's-only club, renowned as one of the world's most challening courses.
- Copper Creek Golf Club | 14 km - Set amid the rolling hills and forests of the Humber River Valley, this championship Golf Course takes full advantage of its beautiful location in Kleinburg, Ontario.
- Eagles Nest Golf Club | 9 km - An exquisite balance of nature and design, this spectacular layout, crafted by Canada's premier golf course architect Doug Carrick, offers a truly unique links style golf experience.
- Board of Trade Golf and Country Club | 11 km - This beautiful facility in Woodbridge, Ontario features all the hallmarks of Ontario golf. Board of Trade C.C. golf course opened in 1963 and is an 18-hole private, non-equity course at the Board of Trade Country Club.
- Uplands Golf and Country Club | 17km - At Uplands, the course routes across ravines and valleys, tilted fairways, and greens at the tops of hills, saving their most spectacular pieces of property for the par threes.
- Downtown Toronto | 33.0 km - Downtown Toronto is the heart of this urban core, with Yonge Street running almost directly in the middle of this district.
- Toronto Pearson International Airport | 22.4 km - The busiest airport in Canada, Pearson International Airport is located 22.5 km (14.0 mi) northwest of Downtown Toronto, with the bulk of the airport lands located in the adjacent municipality of Mississauga.
- The Venetian Banquet & Hospitality Centre | 2.3 km - Host your very own event at this unique and professional venue. Located in the heart of Vaughan.
- Bellagio Boutique Event Venue | 1.5 km - Choose from three European influenced private function rooms to host your next event in Vaughan.
- Terrace Banquet Centre | 3.3 km - Vaulted ceilings, marble floors and numerous spaces to choose from allow you to plan the perfect event for up to 1100.
- The Manor | 21 km - Set on a lush green golf course, the views are only exceed by the service provided at this venue.
- Vaughan Mills Mall | 0.1 km - Fashion, outlets, dining and entertainment combine to create not just an incredible place to shop, but rather, a destination in itself.
- Lucky Strike Lanes | 0.5 km - The 25,000 sq ft venue includes 22 state-of-the-art lanes, four tournament-quality billiard tables, a 50-foot bar and a private room. This venue is Toronto’s first upscale bowling alley, located at entrance 4 in the Vaughan Mills Shopping Center.
- Power Soccer Centre | 1.5 km - Vaughan's first and only indoor training facility that is dedicated solely to youth soccer development.
- The Sports Village | 3.5 km -
A state-of-the-art, multi-faceted recreational facility designed as a socially-integrated family recreation venue.
- Vaughan Sportsplex | 3.7 km - A 20,000 square foot, state-of-the-art facility featuring three indoor sports fields: two for soccer and Futsal and one for floor hockey, basketball, lazer tag and football.
- NCI Vaughan Iceplex | 4.5 km - Home to some of the top hockey schools in the country (SK8ON), you'll find a lot of professional hockey players from the NHL and other leagues looking to improve their game.
- Vaughan Gymnastics Club | 7.5 km - This 12,000 square foot gymnasium is equipped with all the men's and women's apparatus as well as an inground trampoline, foam training pits and specialized kindergym equipment. Staffed with over 30 coaches providing classes to children daily.
- Woodbridge Bowl Inc. | 8 km - Named Vaughan's #1 bowling center 2 years in a row, Woodbridge Bowl is located at 191 Marycroft Avenue and open seven days a week.
- Future Stars Arena | 12 km - A year round training facilities with some of Toronto's best coaches and former athletes. Future Stars also offers ice rentals, studio rentals and shooting range rentals.
- Thornhill Park Tennis Club | 12.5 km - A seasonal, four-hardcourt outdoor-only facility, located at Yonge & Centre streets in Thornhill, Ontario.